Our client is a creative, innovative, and industry leading advertising agency. They use the intelligence, insights, and ideas that come from curiosity to give their clients competitive advantage through media. They are at the center of content and creativity and believe that knowing the latest trends in technology and social media is what propels them to the top.
In this role you will support the Operations and Fulfillment team to ensure agency functionality by managing time sensitive and important responsibility across agency operations, as well as workflow functions.
- Greet visitors, help them to feel welcome and coordinate meetings
- Politely answer telephone; screen and direct calls
- Manage incoming and outgoing packages, mail, and deliveries
- Maintain office directory and phone list
- Weekly monitoring and inventory to maintain adequate stock of office and kitchen supplies, as well as organized and accessible storage thereof (e.g., keep paper towel holders stocked, run coffee maker, fill toner and paper in printers and copiers, etc.)
- Report low inventory levels to Office Manager for ordering and purchasing
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be highly organized and attentive to detail
- Work efficiently, be solutions-oriented and proactive, anticipate needs, take ownership of responsibilities in a team environment, while still being motivated to achieve individual goals
- Have the ability to maintain focus and professionalism while multi-tasking (i.e., assisting callers, visitors and staff even when working to complete another task)
- Organize and prioritize own workload to ensure the reliable completion of multiple tasks on different timelines
- Be dependable, personable, and collaborative